Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why aren't they like me?

                                               Why aren't they like me?


I often wonder why aren't the others like me? Why am I always different from them? These things keep buzzing me a lot. I used to think a lot. Ahead  of my age , I don’t know whether this is a boon or a curse for me.The doc says I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which lead to the thoughts. I am basically an introvert.I don’t mingle with other people much.I like to be alone may be because I was left alone.Some say I am not normal , some say I am a psycho , some say I am unique. People laugh at me because I am more different from them but I laugh at them because they are always same to me. When children get in to the teenage, they began to understand emotions which in your ways”Whats love? Whats betrayal? Whats pain? Who is good or bad?”etc..


This happened to me a lot. I got my own words to define each emotions. I don’t believe in God . But I see that people who had belief in  God do more wrong than those who doesn’t. My IQ report says that my intelligence is above normal. I see people of my age going in  their costly bikes and cars bought by the rich dads. Guys having more girl friends,costly phones and gadgets. Boasting that their school is best in town. In my emothic culture, these people are called as “Low-lives!!”
They are living a life that isnt supposed to be real.In the future ofcourse you may see them as corrupted people. What is the purpose of living then? Atleast I appreciate people who had decided the future and career. I guess I can never be like one of them after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment